Thursday, August 10, 2006

ok i'm starting to post all the silly stuff that appears on jaren's blog! lols.


24 interesting facts/things/habits about me [figured out how FREE i am? :p]


one1: i tink i juz did something similar a few wks ago? haha
two2: i learnt to eat curry before i learnt to appreciate chilli! haha
three3: my temp bf is cuter than my ex bf HAHA
four4: i love mab!
five5: i love beav!
six6: huiyu's name on my hp is onewhoilove. lols. n there's onewholovesu, onewhoiloves n onewholoveu too. wahahaha yeap. i got four of her numbers in my hp. i wonder why. lols.
seven7: my bro thinks that mab goes arnd kissing everyone. HAHA
eight8: i'm loving psychology! although i tink all the lecturers r boring.. =)
nine9: i love my sch so far although it's damn far n i kp getting lost!! =D
ten10: i just got lost in school THREE TIMES today. hahaha u're not surprised i guess?
eleven11: if u havent noticed i'm posting very dumb stuff bcuz i ran out of things alrdy since afew wks ago.. hahaha
twelve12: i'm getting a fujitsu notebook soon!! wheeeeeeeeee~
thirteen13: i tink i prefer lao SHU lao HU BEN BEN fen bu qing chu~ wahahah. cuz got BEN BEN. lol... i'm nuts. hahaha dun tink everyone will understand this ahahas. i tink ernie is going to laugh at me
fourteen14: i'm keeping alot of secrets for alot of ppl currently..
fifteen15: ..but i ain't very good at keeping secrets! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
sixteen16: i'll only perform well at a subject i love. like physics..no matter how u drill it into my head, i still detest it..so all i get is a Cs. hahhaa now MATHS is my lifeeeeeeee!! =D
seventeen17: sometimes i tink guys make nicer frens than gals. dun ask me why.. no la not like i like any guy in particular or wat.. sometimes they r juz easier to talk to i guess... n as long as u dun fall for them, they r pretty easy creatures to understand i guess.. hahaha. :p bahs. i still love my galfrens too!! =D
eighteen18: lalala. wat else?
nineteen19: i love yuxuan!! ^^
twenty20: r we finishing soon? zzz
twentyone21: i tink my bro rawks. :)
twentytwo22: heee i used to haf this desire deep within that mab will become my dasao one day! LOL. then she'll get so entertained by the ship's horn thingy. wahaha
twentythree23: i'm thinking about whether to stay hostel not nxt yr! hmmmms. =X
twentyfour24: FINALLY!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment