Thursday, August 10, 2006

ok i duno why i kp blogging today. wahahha. continuously somemore. lols.

but yeap. juz wanna say. i love sch today!! duno why... nothing much oso leh..

first my cousin-in-law sent me to sch cuz he fetch my cousin to nie for a course then shun bian.. then he dropped me off @ some ulu place n i got lost looking for lt9 alone.. haha then a super boring lecturer kicked off a start to my day. she's from israel n she has this super thick accent that goes mer-nee-poooo-lae-tit[manipulate it] -_-''' then erm she talk like talking to herself lidat hahaha. n she keeps going erm erm yea..uhhhh. =X hahaha but yeap. two hours n tada!! NO MORE LESSONS!! wahahah so walked arnd the E&I fair with hh hq n wat'shername. hahaha. =X hq's roomie. lols. yeap. then half went popular look for tb then half went for some medical checkup thingy. then ehhhh. hh rushed off for her lessons while i was talking to chewyu in popular. so i finish talking to chewyu i realise i was alone? yeap. so i had to find my way to canteen b myself. then i got lost again @ business sch. =X then finally fd canteen b. haha met hy n her frens for lunch. then got lost looking for HSS library wahaha which is supposed to b my di pan. lols. *laoshu lao hu ben ben fen bu qing chu* ahahhas. then ehhh yeap. met pris kym grace. printed notes n stuff. left to go jp with hy. blahblahblah. went home! N I ACTUALLY STUDIED ON MY WAY HOME!!! wahahah so enthu~ Your Highness(SC)!!! wahahhaha

yay yay yay. i'm so happy with sch now. heex. no la tink it's cuz still honeymoon phase. wahaha. wait till i haf lessons til 8.30 n tut kick in. i'll peng sannnn. hahahha =)

enjoy life while u cannn!! ^^

*p.s. i love mab* (:

No comments:

Post a Comment