Sunday, July 02, 2006

wooooo... since i'm so bored n am taking a break from watching hk serials, i shall reply tags! hmmm haven't done tt for quite a while! hahaha. =))


yuyu: huh y suddenly say dotty is nice guy? hahah. yah. i'm seeing dots.......................... -_-'''
bert: haha it seriously looked like jerk thai what... heex... oh u want help me slap ar? hahaha. cool~ jp got so many things to buyyyy!! :D
ernie: hahaha yess. ttz why i say muz bite the shoe. hahaha! oooh. LALALA~
dotty: hahaha u owe me so much salary still want me to cont' be ur clown wor! hahaha... i dowan. i want to breach contract!! heex..
beavan: hahaha bu shi shuo yao slap jiu ke yi slap de.... u KAM GONG. wahahahha....
yuyu: hahah yesss. ur bdae same as my bro!! woooo hooooooo~ lols. n same as deng xiao ping!! wahahhahahhah..... coool~


lalala. back to my hk serials! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment