Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a good day to count my blessings when...

1) The train gets delayed in the morning but I still arrive on time for work.

2) I dropped my lunch bag on the escalator and everybody turned to see tupperwares and bottle tumbling out, plus the soup container opened a little, making my bag wet, but some kind soul was nice enough to stop staring and helped me pick up my bottle.

3) Some oblivious kid emptied my kid's entire box of chicken into the dustbin!! But the other kids happened to be having chicken for lunch too... so thankfully my kid still gets to eat chicken.

4) School was so super crazy that I just wanted to stone like a stone after that... and the empty bus came immediately. So I got to sit and stone comfortably in air-con silence.

5) More madness awaits me at work, but I get to eat chocolate as comfort food after that; chocolate given to me as a token of appreciation by somebody who appreciates me!

6) Work was mad, but I have helpful and nice colleagues.

7) My 2-weeks old shoes split open, which means I get to buy shoes again.

8) I missed 2 buses and had to walk in that cursed sweltering heat to the MRT station, but I get to see my lovely when I reached my destination!

9) After an exhausting and tiring day, I get to grumble to my lovely!

10) After a tiring day, I reach home to my favorite soup for dinner!


11) After I finish counting my blessings on a horrid day, I actually feel better! =) =)

Can you feel my powerful self-conviction? Haha.. Alrighties. Time to turn in early to reward myself for surviving the day! YAY! =D

3 comments:

  1. HAHA @ no.3

    and you are forever buying shoes!!! buy a good and durable one instead of cheap and lousy one la!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh I nv always buy!! N I buy expensive de also not comfy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..sounds to me positive reframing!

    ReplyDelete