Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life is good!

...so far.

Haha.

I still like my work despite frustrating moments now and then. I kind of like it that I still don't execute my work that perfectly, coz that means there's still room for improvement! -.- Hahaha. I'm abit nutty. Maybe just excuses for myself. Anyway, I think I need to work on reminding myself everyday that I should observe the rest more and reflect on my own standards every single moment i'm executing my duties; I feel that there's just much more to learn when I watch the more 'senior' colleagues doing the same things that I should do. And I definitely need to learn to be more patient too, and listen more! Fortunately, I have very patient and nice colleagues who take care of each other and take care of me too! =)

Anyway, work aside, I feel fortunate to have a lovely boyfriend always supportive of what I do, and showering me with loads of unconditional love! =) It feels nice to have a partner you can strive and work hard together with towards the same goal, though you're working on very different things. And I feel happy to spend my happy and precious moments with someone whom understands me, and would allow me to be my crazy, nutty self, although he sometimes winces a little at my craziness. Hahaha!

Friends around me are lovely too, caring for me whenever I'm not well =) And whenever I'm well, they entertain me and listen to my silly rantings. And also go shopping with me, and erm, not good, but splurge together with me. Hahaha! And I love just sitting around somewhere random over dinner or drinks, and talking endlessly about anything!

My family, I know loves me, just in a more subtle way. Mummy takes care of me like I'm still her baby, really. Haha. Daddy's there, but doesn't probe too much. He always nags me when I sleep late though, and would randomly ask me to cross the road carefully -.- Hahaa and then he would ask about my important events but forgets them the next day, and ask again and again. Zzz... Haha. Gorgor's really lovely, and the one I go to before I tell Mum & Dad anything important, coz he's the one less prone to disagree. Haha. He's forever busy with work, but still asks about me whenever he can get a 'moment' with me. And he's always generous with giving the family stuff =) Totally a big brother!

You know life is good, when on a random day you think about your life, you think you can smile and be thankful about it! Little bumps and squabbles day-to-day doesn't count; at least they don't make up enough for me to erase the thankfulness I feel! =)

Haha. Random nonsense thoughts on a senseless idle day cheer me up sometimes! =P

2 comments:

  1. i guess that also means count your blessings? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it means count your blessings! :)
    I think it's a blessing that you're like my only blog reader now! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete