Friday, January 28, 2011

The New Year

How fast! The new year barely started when I last blogged, and now it's almost end of the first month of the new year already!

For me, the new year kicked start with some changes in work, and I'm glad to say that it's been going well so far. Well, at least I've adapted better to the changes by now =) Heh. Happy happy. I had one of my happiest cup of bubble tea today - Green Apple Green Tea with Aloe Vera & Jelly! =) =)

So much for being busy at the start of the year. Been so busy that I kind of just realised I haven't really met up with much friends this month at all, and CNY's coming already! Bleah. Feel kind of out of touch with everybody... Especially since I haven't peeked at Facebook/blogs often enough =X Can we meet up soon after CNY so I can kaypoh again? Hahaha.

On the bright side, one week of hols are coming! But strangely, coz of the one week of hols I just had a month ago, I'm not that excited about the upcoming one. Lol. Maybe it's coz it's only like 2-3 days more than others, despite it being unofficially one week long -.-''' Hahaha!

Oh well. February's sure gonna be a happening month ahead! Enjoy, everybody!

Happy CNY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment