Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quick update

Just came back from short getaway to Bintan with dear, mabbie and her bf wilson on sunday. Lazy to upload photos haha.

And have been going out quite abit. Just came home from gathering with the manics :) so nice! hee. Not forgetting, met up with porkie too almost 2 weeks ago to sing k :) :)

Work's starting next monday! (Initially I typed "school's starting" hahaa must change that natural tendency!) Not really dreading it, just not looking forward to no more slack time~ haha.

Kind of lost interest in blogging I think =X I think i will further lose interest after my work starts and i reach home tired. hahaha. Maybe my blog will start collecting dust soon =X

Must emphasize my unhappiness with NTU convocation schedulers everywhere I go. Convocation @ 6pm! Wth is wrong with them man!! Super annoyed. Graduation liao also don't let ppl graduate happily! -.- haha we should really go earlier to take photos before dark~

Alrighttt. All the best people! I'll be here on and off~ =) Maybe i'll blog more if working life is boring! Lol.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! ball & mine is 10am! wad date is yours?

    porkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa so good!! i prefer in the morning too..so can have all the time in the world after that to take photos :p

    mine is 27july i think..haha u?

    ReplyDelete