Friday, May 28, 2010

No Life!

I know I said that I won't be blogging anymore. But since work started, I have cut down on my computer usage, reason being too tired after reaching home, or nothing to do online since my top reason for turning on the computer in the past was to type reports and do research, and surf Facebook/Tudou when I get bored of school work. Now that I don't have school work to get bored of, I don't really feel motivated to surf Facebook/Tudou anymore.

Life has changed after almost two weeks of work. There are many things that I have to readjust to. One of the biggest changes thus far should be the No Life-ness. Haha.

The nature of my work, I would say, is more Physically draining than the usual. I still get my usual post-lunch coma that everybody gets, safe the fact that I have no chance to stay still or fall asleep. It's tiring, in the way that you have to stay alert at all times, keep moving around, and be very active. Plus point is, I don't have to worry about work anymore once I step out of my work place. Minus point is, I probably work more than 50 hours a week.

No Life-ness stems from the long working hours, I would say. I wake up minutes before 6am every day, so I've been sleeping at average of 11pm. That is so goddamn early for me, as compare to before! But, usually, by the time I reach home, I would be so tired that I wouldn't mind sleeping early anyway. Plus, like I said, there's nothing to do online. Haha. Nowadays, I just spend my free time reading books and watching TV. Even one of the first things on my to-buy list after I get my salary is a book -.-''

See? No Life! Hahaha! Oh well. I'm not really complaining (yet). This is neither better nor worse than school life to me la. At least my lovely still works near me, and I get to knock off together with him a few times a week :) Yea, maybe you would say my concern sounds very No Life-ish too. Haha.

Caught Shrek, and ate at Old Airport Road this week. Going to ky's house for homemade steamboat later. Meeting xian tmr for some talk and catch up. I'm happy with the week thus far! :)

*yawns* Little Miss No Life is tired. hahaa. Happy Vesak Day! Enjoy your long weekend which i'm deprieved of! Haha.

2 comments:

  1. haha! same here! work work...then no anime for 1 week.. :"(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have work life balance!!

    N y are u working >50hrs a week? We aren't accountants! o.O"

    ReplyDelete