Saturday, May 01, 2010

Happy 27th Birthday, My Love! =)

Lovely's Birthday Preparation- 23 April Friday
Feel so relieved today! Hehe. Have been encountering quite a few hiccups while preparing for Lovely's birthday! The Starbucks tumbler was out of stock when I tried to go back to Tampines to buy a second one for myself -.-''' They had to call quite a few branches for me to check for stock many of which had no stock too. In the end, the staff got very busy, and passed me more numbers to call by myself. Ended up heading to Changi Airport Terminal 2 in my lok cok clothes (I was only prepared to go Tampines buy liao then go home already!) to buy the tumbler. Haha.

And anyway, I've been having quite a lot of problems with the tumbler design for a week or more. It's finally settled today! Yay!! Felt so happy when it was done :D

Then I tried to call to make dinner reservations at the restaurant today. There were 2 branches, and I wanted to go the one my brother recommended/went before. So I called up the number, but got some sort of weird Singtel message. After a few times, I just called up the other branch and asked why the first branch had no answer. And they told me that branch ceased operation already. .......... !!??? *stunned* haha nvm, made reservation at the other branch anyway.

Oh, and I managed to order the cake for Lovely's party too, from a secondary schoolmate, whose mummy bakes cakes to sell at a blogshop and also supplies cakes to some cafes. Heh. Was cracking my head where to get cake, coz didn't want to buy from somewhere that bought before liao de.. And after exchanging many many FB messages with that friend, managed to finalized the details liao. Whee!! Hopefully the cake would be nice! :)

Almost everything's set to go now. Feel so relieved!! :) Was so afraid couldn't prepare everything in time, with exams in the way and all that.

Special thanks to Mabbie whom I bugged many many times to ask for opinion about my tumbler designs and the cake details. Yay! Xie xie ni fei chang fei chang duo! =D

Now I feel extremely radiantly happy! *hums a cheerful tune* ^^

***
Happy Birthday, Lovely!! I hope you had a wonderful time so far! :)
Te quiero! =P

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:11 AM

    Muchas gracias querida! Estoy muy feliz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:07 AM

    yay happie bdae toolbox!
    i wana eat the cake!!!! where u buy?
    -ernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear- de nada! :p te amo!

    haha ernie see the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete