Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Last day of school!

Haha i'm like blogging in the hss library now. It feels damn odd.

Just had my malay oral and was stumbling like all the way! Hahahaa. Lucky I s/u-ed alrdy :p So i'm damn free now coz meeting my spanish oral peeps at 2.30pm to rehearse and blah for the oral test later. And not unintentionally I bought nothing to study or do. And that explains why i'm feeling odd to be surfing fb in the library when everybody around seems to be studying or rushing some assignment or another. Haha.

It's the last day of school for me today! Well, excluding exams lah. Haha. And the last day of school started out BAHHHHHHHH bad.

Train got delayed coz there were some track problems in Tanah Merah. So it stopped at Tampines for like 15min, and another 10min at Simei, before I decided I should just go get a cab coz i'm gonna be late for Malay oral. So I went down and saw a whole mob of angry people headed by one gungho alpha male shouting angrily at the control station people. Well, I probably would have stayed to find out more about refunding if I were not rushing for time. Hahaa. Anyway, I walked out of the MRT station, and everywhere was swarming with cabs, cabs with passengers -.-''' And everywhere was swarming with people waiting for cabs. So I had to walk up further and walk and walk for like another 10-15min before I managed to flag down an empty cab. And then I wasn't really prepared to take a cab, you see. So when I reached NTU I wanted to pay by card, only to realise the cabbie had no nets visa masters whatsoever. So I dug out all the cash I have, and was...10 cents short of the cab fare. -_-''' Haha cabbie uncle was nice enough to let me off, but I felt damn paiseh!

Yes, that was how I found my way to my last day in school. Hahaa. Ok, shall prepare to go off for my meeting now. Hope the spanish oral goes ok later! Never s/u this time cannot play play liao! Hahaaa.

Meeting lovely tonight, yay! Happy 28th month, darling! :)

1 comment:

  1. SuRfsLaYer11:00 AM

    what a unforgettable last day in sch!! :D

    ReplyDelete