Thursday, April 08, 2010

(I can't think of a title).

Haha i'm here again, when i'm escaping from work as usual! :p

Supposed to be writing my spanish oral script. =X

Anyways, Malay test was over yesterday!! That marked the lastest test i'm ever gonna have in my entire university life! Well, excluding examinations of coz. And err, 1 more listening test, and 2 more orals next week. Haha. Every semester, towards the last 1-2 weeks, I would start cursing myself for taking language classes coz the bulk of the work's always towards the end. Hahaaa. Oh well, it's the last sem! :p

Well, for the last 3 months of taking Malay, i've been having issues with the teacher and needless to say, due to fyp, I haven't had time to sit down proper to revise my stuff. So i've been complaining endlessly about the horrors of it. And on Tuesday afternoon, after submitting my fyp, I finally sat down proper to start studying, and I suddenly realised it's so much easier than I expected! -.- Yea, I still have issues with the teacher anyway, but at least it's a self-studiable thing. Haha.

And the test was quite doable too anyways =X Bah. Alright, I feel so cheated of my s/u now. Hahahaa. AH well. I should stop studying too much for it and focus on my Spanish now. Lol. I ended up not s/uing it -.-

My spanish teacher's not been feeling well for the entire sem. So finally yesterday, she didn't come for class, and guess who came to take over the class? My levels 1/2 teacher!!! :) :) Gee, I missed her so so much!! Hahaha. I don't really have anything against the level 3 teacher; and in fact, I think she's really good, very nice and very dedicated to teaching us too. But I guess, it's more about being used to the past 2 levels' style of teaching already. Haha :p So I was soooooo happy during class yesterday coz somehow felt I could understand better lidat =X Ahhh. So sad, that was the last lesson already. Hahaa. Anyway, my levels 1/2 teacher REMEMBERS ME!! Wuhahaha.. Ok, it's no amazing feat; but imagine you teach at least 4 or 5 classes every semester of over 25 students per class, it's no joke to remember names ok. Hahaha.

Ok, i'm just trying to make myself happy. Lol. Righhhht. Shall go start my oral script. Can't wait for post-fyp steamboat with the manics tonight!!! :D Tee hee.

Oh yea, xian and I took odd looking photos before we submitted our fyp report. Haha. Shall upload them after taking more photos tonight. Hahaa. I didn't promise to upload them immediately by tonight though :p

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment