Sunday, March 28, 2010

Near the end!

Seems like Sunday's only the day I get time to blog.

Well, I'm finally not spending my Sunday rushing another report this week! *cheers!* Haha not because there's no report to rush anymore, but I have an upcoming Spanish test on Wednesday, so decided to dedicate a weekend for it, and continue rushing my report again after this is cleared.

Ah, I feel like I've been neglecting my languages this sem! =( Malay is needless to say, a total mess for me. So I've got it S/Ued already. Spanish is the one I feel very sorry for. I still like the language a lot but I can't seem to fork out time to revise it. Bah! Haven't did any notes for it at all since the first week of school, and it's now 3 weeks away from end of school! =X Haha I sound like I'm personalizing it! :p

Well, well. I'll try to study hard for this test just to have a gauge whether I should S/U this too =X Ayeee. I really hate to S/U something I like. Hmmm.

After submitting the previous report, the week ahead suddenly seems so..lax. Haha. Like overwork for the previous report liao (slept for only one hour on the submission day!), now too tired to do anything anymore. One more final report for FYP, two more language tests, two more language orals, three final papers, and it's graduation!! The semester just ZOOOOOOOOOOMed past again! O_O

It's really really fast. Aye. Three more weeks of lessons left only! That means you guys have only three more weeks to catch me around in school!! :p Hahaha. I think I'm gonna miss school, yet I can't wait to get out of it! It's been a very max-ed out semester, though I think I can safely say I've really lived my final sem to the fullest, and gained a lot :)

The past four years have probably been the busiest time of my life, and if I start to age very soon, it's no doubt attributable to uni life! The lack of sleep hours can probably accumulate to one year of sleep.. X_X

At one point of time I told myself I should stop being so involved in activities/volunteer/cca/research/work here and there. Did I really had to do so much to feel that I'm properly utilizing my years in university? But after I started working on my resume last sem, I'm really glad I did all that. Thankfully, I happened to be involved in all things that were quite relevant to my field, and I really enjoyed the learning process. I would say university life for me is meaningful because I got myself involved in this many different learning opportunities :) Not like my grades are like woohooo, but at least I'm experienced in many more things that grades may not acquire. Honestly speaking, even if I had abandoned all those learning opportunities and just concentrated on studying, I believe my grades wouldn't have been much better than they are now.

I speak like I'm old and reviewing my life. Haha.

I AM SO HAPPY SCHOOL IS ENDING!! WOOHOO :) :)

Haha attending my brother's graduation ceremony in a few weeks time! Mine will be in a few months time, and after that it's graduation photos time! Gorgor went to sign up photo-taking package just now when he collected his graduation gown liao. Yay! Excited~~ ^^

Ok, as usual, when I blog, it means I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Hahaha. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment