Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Life After Exams

is boring, no?

Haha.

Haven't been blogging coz I'm either too busy doing something else, or too entertained to come online, or when I'm online I have better things to do. Hahaha. Too much of the little black rectangle for entertainment during exams, so it's a no-no to go near it again after exams!

I've been the same old self pre-exams, except slightly more time to slack and catch up with peeps :) Other than that, everything's pretty much the same especially GP, which i've concluded is a continuous variable. Certainly not dichotomous; not as if you can split it into 1-Do, 0-Don't do. Whatever, think i'm just angsty/bored.

Haha. GP never fails to make me feel angsty huh.

Ok, I wanna go back to my book. Second book after exams already! Whee.

Yea, I'm supposed to be writing, and not reading. But it's my long overdue breaaaaaak!! Hahaha. Need some substance proper nice reading before I get banished back to the lala land of journal articles.

Wheeee! Long Beach, Crystal Jade, Ah Chew, Lovely! Can't get enough of catching up with peeps! :) :)

Haha, this post should have been titled Random. Except it would have been Random (again, again and again).

No comments:

Post a Comment