Wednesday, December 02, 2009

2/3 badness over!

1/3 worth of very badness left!

WHY WHY WHY????

All the papers this year so sucky! Ok, actually it has a mad semester to start with lah. Especially F, right?

But everybody totally died on Monday for CP!! I didn't finish my paper. EEEEEEEEK. First time in 4 years never finish core paper lah. Can freak out. Am so not going to use my S/U next sem anymore, now I need them to pull up my this sem grades!! =( Back to CP... Julyn Ng said she see my handwriting very ugly -_-''' write until hand numb going to cannot move liao how to write nice nice!! Hahahaa.. Ok, excuses. Yah, I think CY (not your bf, jul haha) is madddddddd!!!!!!!! She so gungho, why don't she try doing the paper herself!! SIAO DE.

Ok, i'm ranting. Hahaha

Anyways, Spanish was quite bad as well! Haha.. I got do past year paper leh! But they so evil, last year de fill-in-the-blanks, this year set as must answer in sentences de!! -.- WIN LIAO. Hahaa. And even the question also set until very cheem! Everybody don't know what the question meant.. how to answer question like that =X Ahhh well.

Ultimate badness is upcoming on Friday. Don't know how to prepare for the mess.

I WANT SEAFOOD!!!

Hahaa.. I'm just waiting for the seafood hour to come, not paying attention to what comes in between. wuhahaha.

Ok, you can tell how deluded/depressed i'm becoming. Lol.

Should do more masks to destress!!

1 comment:

  1. i think this sem's papers are all like that.. ours also super different from past year papers... sucks...

    ReplyDelete