Sunday, November 08, 2009

Random (again)

Just felt like I haven't been blogging for some time, yet I do not know what I should blog about =X

GP studies' finally all over~ thanks to all who helped out by participating and The One who went to be the non-existent experimenter (and scolds me for not giving her credit for it haha). Although it's the end of the 101st nightmare, the 1001st nightmare would be coming up soon: the theme is
Data Analysis Party with food provided *rolls eyes*

I've gotta start thinking about how i'm gonna run a million and one data analyses while mugging for my papers at the same time. Not to mention feeling disgruntled about the delayed holidays =[

This special December marks the end of my Lovely's university life! Well, half of it..He can still eat another half a year's worth of student meals! =P But no cheating with the mugging together til late night and having a cushion on my way home =( =( I'm so gonna miss going to and fro school together with my lovely, and having him there for me in an instant when i'm upset =[

Together, we say bye bye to my beloved Qiqi & Bobo of the manics! *pouts* I can't believe we were all Year 1 together then, but they're saying byebye and stepping out of school first! I feel somewhat sad at the thought of that.. We're already having so few lessons together, and now one less person buys kopi (yuanyang!) tgt with me, and yet another less ding dong and whines tgt with me (haha no denying hor!)!! Alas, that's life and we just have to move on I guess =( All the best to them, and for the job-hunting! Please continue turning up for birthday gatherings! hehe. We've gotta take the classic 9 ppl sitting in 2 rows and all peeking over the person-in-front's head photo!


Classic eh? That's the very first one! hahaa

***

On the less emo side, the holidays are finally coming!! =) =)

Anniversary(!!), birthday gatherings, kbox, chalet, and more gatherings!! :D

2 comments:

  1. OMG so sad!!

    pls make it for the dinner le. it can be like a farewell for them too.

    cry cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:34 PM

    haha please sg is so small stop emoing! lol. and why am i the whiney one sobs im not whiney *throws a fit* wuahaha

    ReplyDelete