Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy 23 Months! =)

It's the 2-Years-Minus-ONE-Month-niversary!! ^^

As usual, we don't really celebrate.. =X hahaa.. especially exams nearing no time ma~ hahaa. Anyway, every month is a special month to us because it's +1 more month spent together out of the many many more months to go! =) Hehe.

Oh well, although we don't celebrate, it's a happy and cheery day! :) :) Yay! I love my lovely!! =X

Sometimes I think back, and I wonder what would I be like now if this relationship never started. Yes, I would definitely still be surviving, and blowing my trumpet about being a strong girl..

But I guess the empty hole in me would never have been fully filled, and my doubts and mistrust in relationships would never have cleared.

So the Prince Charming came and swept and dusted away all that hesitance and inconfidence I had in relationships. And he dusted it all away with such strong conviction, that I could never have doubted him =) In fact, he did more than swept my fears away, he changed me and made me believe in myself in a way I never used to! And he stayed by me unfaltering through all those hard times =)

Everything I said may sound clichéd and silly, and perfectly expected. But I still think it's not everyday I see such a perfect/ideal boyfriend who's so nice to their girlfriend! :p hehee. 老陈卖瓜,自卖自夸! :D

Ok la, I just wanted to show off my lovely ma! Got abit carried away.. =X

Happy 23 months, lovely! I love you! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Toolbox12:01 AM

    Happy 23rd Month to my lovely girl too! (For the 13122007th time) =)

    ReplyDelete