Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Shan + Rozz Show: EP9 - The Boomz Girl

I've decided to take back whatever i've defended her for.

She is so totally SHING-Z.

o_O


But come to think of it, I still feel a bit sad for her. She's only 19. The sort of age people can be still quite immature and think or say stupid stuff. I mean, we've been there done that, and looked back and felt stupid about something we did when we were younger. But at least all who knows that are your family and/or maybe close friends.

If I think about a few stupid things i've done previously, and imagine them being broadcasted on TV last time. I think I'll be so dui and embarrassed like shit now.


But if she still goes to meet her mother-in-law in that 10 years down the road, then I really have nothing to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment