Monday, October 26, 2009

A day in life!

It's one of those days in life where everything goes smoothly if you don't look at the big picture.

- lesson was boring, until 2.5 hours later a friend doing the presentation made THE ultimate reply of the year to the prof, and I finally got entertained for the last 1/2 hour.

- ethics approval for GP (aka FYP) was finallyFINALLY signed and approved.

- RP also approved less than an hour later by a very nice successor of M, who's also called M.

- the person whom I ordered masks from delivered the masks right to my doorstep!

- a very nice friend by the name of qiqi offered to collect masks for us so we don't need to pay the eye-boggling postage fee!

- several nice friends agreed to participate in my very mafan study!



And when we zoom out to the very BIG picture...

- clinical's report due on thursday and i'm only half done.
- spanish test's on thursday as well, which i haven't studied for, and makes me wanna freak out, coz i always study for my language tests wayyy beforehand.
- there's another report due next monday, which i know nuts about what to write.
- i'm supposed to prepare my spanish oral story by next monday as well.
- and there's another report due next next monday.
- GP study looks like it's gonna take up zzz.. hours of my hectic-enough life.
- spanish listening test next next tuesday.
- spanish oral next next thursday.



Moral of the story? Don't be too far-sighted. Be grateful for the little things in your daily life :) It's not as easy as you think to come across an entirely smooth sailing day! =)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:07 PM

    u forgot about me! =( i purposely come to sch to conduct a study that was not conducted by me

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa but that was after i posted the entry wad!! -_-'''

    ReplyDelete