Saturday, October 31, 2009

Darn the GP, it better be worth it!

I'm feeling all unsettled over my GP (aka FYP)! =(

There's so much stuff to be done, and I can't ignore the work waiting for me for my other modules either! So i'm trying to push back my GP until my other work gets done, so that I can concentrate proper on my GP and chiong until I die. Coz it's almost a zero probability doing other work only after i'm done with my GP, coz by then i'll be 1/2 dead already, and won't bother chionging until I die! -.-

Anyways, it's still very disturbing! I can hardly concentrate on my other work! There's a nagging voice inside my head that keeps telling me, "why are you not doing your GP!??"

Shucks like shucking shucks man!!

Because of GP, I slept like 3 hours only for 3 consecutive days (Miss See claims that she has been sleeping for 2-4hours only for what, 3 weeks?? *salutes her!*). I'm ageing and my body can't take it! If i hadn't slept for 9 hours last night to pay my sleep debt, I would have seriously fallen sick already! o_O

I am SO not going to succumb to that voice man! I don't want my other modules to die! HELPPPPPPPP!!!

Stupid GP, better be worth all this nonsense! *rawrrr*

No comments:

Post a Comment