Friday, September 18, 2009

Vulgarism & Evolution

I conclude from J* that vulgarism is an evolutionary concept!

You see, when people are frustrated, they like to rant off vulgarities like F***, CB, LJ, etc... (there may be more, but i'm not familiar! haha)

Why? Because when they are frustrated, they need to remind themselves that whatever they are doing is for the sake of furthering their reproductive success.. so they use such vulgarities as above to remind themselves. Ya, think about it not enough, must verbalize it!

Hahaa. Tsk tsk.

Maybe when the monkeys at the reservoirs does the mating call, it's monkey expletives too! The alpha male that's most vulgar would win the favor of the female monkey! =O

Haha. I feel so amazed by my own analysis~ I ought to have done this for my Graduation Project! Woooot!!

-_-'''

Thank goodness I have more adaptive ways of wanting many children~
I WAIT.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment