Saturday, July 18, 2009

MAD.

This may sound crazy...but i suddenly wish i'm in school term again now! =X

It feels very annoying to be stuck in the midst of nowhere and then you have to worry about other stuff. If it were school term, at least profs would reply emails faster and if they don't, you can charge up to their doors. I'm currently displaying escape behavior - escaping from something I can't seem to find the perfect way and need guidance to solve. Then when I finally return from my grand escape, I unsurprisingly realize I have lesser time to solve my problem. Yay. Not only lesser time to solve my problem, but I also accumulated more problems for myself which I sometimes wish people would stop bugging just me about them. Sigh. I guess I can't blame them, kind of a natural tendency.. guess I would bug the same person if I were them too.

And then I kind of wished that I hadn't taken up so many commitments, then I could have more time to spend with my lovely and other friends! Speaking of which, we finally watched Transformers which wasn't very nice! *frowns* And we'll probably be watching another disappointing-but-still-must-watch movie~mao mao gang guo!

Yes, I shall be more low profile after this is all over, so I can watch more hk drama amidst my GP! Hah. I wish I could fly over to deardear right now! =X

Ahhh. Queen of Random at work again. Haha~

And there was a day last week I think that ernie huiyu and i went Klunch! Haha. So nice seeing them again. Although it was ernie who just came back, i felt like i haven't met up with huiyu for an equally long time! Hahaha. I completed the wang zi mian keychain already! Lazy to upload photo now.. Hahah. Some other day then hao lian~ Huiyu, I still got alot of wool!! You want?? Hahaha!

Oh oh, and I saw DOTTY at dbg a few days ago!! Hahaha. Haven't seen him for awhile, looked so different, yet still the same.

Huiyu, I feel like the way i'm typing is like chatting with you like that -_-'''

Hahahaa~

Anyway, people please take care and stop falling sick!! =(

Any anyway, i'm really contented the way things are going now, and shan't feel what I shouldn't feel anymore. Let's work hard together!! :)

If there's any nice thing I've learnt, it's that things may go wrong very fast, but they may right themselves just as adequately fast if we try hard enough! Well, at least in my fairy tale! =)

But I should learn to be more thoughtful about how others may feel as well!! *hmmm*

Haha. It's the random spell working~ nvm if you don't understand what i'm talking about. It's only fair, since I can't figure out my GP as well. HAH!

-_-'''

Back to the gross~

5 comments:

  1. u seriously miss me.. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Queen of Random...

    Cya tmr! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:45 PM

    HAHA mao mao gang guo. i think it should be nice too!
    transformers is niceeeeeee!!!!!!

    sotongbot! roll out!

    ernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOTONGBOT?! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

    sotongbot sounds so gross!! and i rather fly out in a broomstick than roll out!!!!

    -_-'''

    ReplyDelete