Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I want my life back!!

I seriously DO NOT LIKE GP!! It's taking up so much of my time! =(

It's HOLIDAYS and i'm not even working, and yet i've no time to go out!! I want to go out, I want to watch my hk shows without worrying about things waiting to be done, I don't want to write my intern report yet I need to get started but I have no time to do that. I am at a horrible loss about how to go about my GP. And i still want to go out. And of coz I want to go out out ouutttttt!!! Not to school, not to meetings, but OUT to PLAYYYYYYYYYY!!! =(

Ah well. At least i got a day spent with porkie ytd. Hah. Interluded by a Mr Beavan Chua who popped out of nowhere with Wanzhen so was forced to go complain about my useless Sony hp with me.

Sony is super sucky I swear! They are so disorganised, and lousy and stubborn and unreasonable!!! If they don't do my hp properly, i'm gonna call up customer service and screammmmmm at them!! !@%!$%^@# Rawr. Sell me such a lousy hp still say until i'm at fault like that. So ridiculous! I pay more for a certain hp for the certain applications that cheaper hp do not have, and she ask me not to use the applications then don't have problem already!! What!?? Then you create the functions for what??? Sell dai gor dai la - cheap and functionless-can call can already! *pissed*

rawr!

back to porkie. Hahaa.

We went to watch Ice Age 3! :) :) Yay super funny haha. Niceeeeeeeeeee! Ok, be warned that I didn't watch Ice Age 1 & 2, so i'm not sure where it stands. haha. And shopping and dinner and blahblahblah. I kenna harrassed by her the whole day lah O_O very long never harrass already also don't need to get so excited ma. Haha. Yes, my dear huiyu, i can totally understand how you felt! *tsk tsk*


Ahhh ok. Back to my horrible GP. I feel like thrashing my laptop!!

2 comments:

  1. yesh... hahaha glad to find someone who went thru the same tormenting moments as me.. hahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahx! i also! gp is so much work! sigh. cannot watch my tvs properly =(

    ReplyDelete