Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random

I've been hanging out alot for the past few days! Haha. Finally a break today! :)

Finally finished my main project at my intern on Saturday! *phew* Hopefully won't be so busy with miscellaneous stuff anymore for the remaining one week! =) We're starting to go fancy restaurant dining with the colleagues! Haha. Yay. Finally internship is ending after like 2 months! It wasn't always sweet, but at least i've learnt alot.....especially about PEOPLE. PEOPLE in general, not just just the kids who come in and out of the clinic everyday. Oh well. Let's leave it at that about how unique PEOPLE can be! =]

Went out with deardear & co. on Saturday night! If you haven't seen Illuma @ Bugis level 4 before, perhaps you would like to check it out - Ebisboshi Shotengai; it's like this whole hugeeeee area of fancy Japanese restaurants that looks kind of whoaaaa~ And our dear friend checked the reviews and chose one: Tsubohachi - and we queued for like uber long (16 of us!), with hordes of other people. And the poor neighbouring restaurant has like zero queue! =X When we finally got 4x4pax tables, and landed food in our mouths, I gladly declare that it's the worst Japanese restaurant i've eaten at! O_O Ok, I feel so extremely cheated by the looks and the price! And I think the Cha Soba served in plastic containers I ate at Sakae Buffet tasted much better than this!! Eeeeeeeeek! Never ever going back again.

So, disgruntled, we went off to Bedok Simpang in search of supper! Hahaha. Dear and his xiaomei and I arrived later than the rest and shared a Roti John.. Well, we ordered prata too, but the person seemed to forgot about it, and so we never got to eat them. Plus we were quite full already, so decided not to remind the person! hahaha. The rest ate lots of other things though like chicken wings, rice, mee goreng blahblah. Haha. Well, i think it's nicer than wasting my money at te horrible restaurant! O_O

Hahahaa

And I met gungun yesterday!! Woooot. Like finally, huh. Haha. It was nice and lame crap as usual. Ate jap food again (zzz), but it was at the new Paradiz Centre (duno what's the new name called?). Kind of like a food court, which sells only jap food. Heh. I have to insist again, that it's not that fantastic, but at least better than Tsubohachi! =X

Oh ya, forgot to mention. I saw the weirdest thing on Friday night. Deardear and I were strolling along Katong as usual after a full meal of Astons, when we walked past this rather special coffee shop, where everybody was seated around the usual chairs and tables, except durian shells were on the tables, and they were all eating nothing but durians. Well. That wasn't the weird thing. I caught sight of this girl, sparring the durian from the shell with her fork. Erm, ok. So I continued walking and guess what I saw!? This woman scooping the durian up from the shell with a soup spoon in her left hand, and a pair of chopsticks in her right hand, ready to giap the durian!! Wahhhhhhh. BTH!! I just walked on until some distance away, and started laughing my head off. Omg lah! I can't believe it mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!! O_O

Hahahaha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! =D

I try not to be rude, but I honestly prefer the more authentic way of eating durians with my hands. *ahems*

Alrightey. Going off!! :) Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment