Saturday, May 02, 2009

When you can choose your ending.

Everything feels scarily normal; like nothing ever happened. Hmmm. Perhaps it's a good way to finish up the last lap, as normal as it can be. Well, at least everything seemed good, and well, happy.

=)

Yay! Deardear's birthday was great! (i think) hahaa. But we decided that we're out of the take-photo-for-everything phase. hahahaa. so yeap, no photos this year. Got anything just play, anything just eat. Wheeee! =)

We celebrated it earlier this year on 30th April, starting with Cream of Mushroom (yes, again, don't yawn, my dear like can liao hah!) at my house, movie (Taken. SUPER SUPER 5 STAR GOOD!!!!!!) at Vivo, and FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY Kuishinbo at Suntec. Hahaha yes, we finally went to Kuishinbo after talking about Lady's Night for one whole sem. And when we finally went, it wasn't even Lady's Night -_-''' hahahah! Yay. We had super good seats! So kept going over to snatch dessert when the bell rang. Lol! Had uber lots of fun with lovely! =D

Couldn't celebrate the 2nd part of it with lovely this year. Was quite sad about it.. but oh well, i'm glad you loved the surprise! =) =) =D

My lovely is 26 years old! And we are 5 years apart now! =O Hahaha until September =p Lalalala~ I have a lovely lovely who gets lovelier by the day! Because LOVELY AGE WITH GRACE. muahahahahaa~ =D

*high!* loves my lovely!! =)

***

Anyway, i've been too busy to pronounce the end of my love-hate-hate relationship with stats! =D Felt so relieved that there were people like jul and my lovely to end it on a slightly better note with me! Especially lovely! So stunned sia! For the first time, he can actually teach me how to do my work! =O Hahahaa. Coz he was the one who got tortured earlier on by doing one whole module on what I was supposed to do for half an assignment. *stunned* I finally understand the torment he went through spending hours in the lab until 4am to do his project. I felt equally tormented lah! *urgh* And it's erm kind of weird to know that his project basically requires him to do/enhance a software/program to let people like us do our statistical analyses. Haahhaa. Like he got tormented learning how to torment us. =X

Ahhh well. Down with clusters and dendrograms! They're all OVER AND OUTTTTTTTTTT!!! ^^

*skips back to tudou* =P

No comments:

Post a Comment