Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Intern!

My internship finally started yesterday. If you still don't know, it's at a developmental/paediatric clinic lah.
Common question: "What are you supposed to do there??"
Typical reply: "I don't know lah. Don't ask me"

Haha. Actually i'm just lazy to explain. Plus I wasn't exactly given a clear idea as well. Anyway, I don't really want to elaborate either coz of confidentiality issues, coz I tend to get excited and don't draw the line properly across what to or not to reveal. Hah. You know me lah. Can get quite excited when I start talking.

Anyways, it's been quite okay so far other than being very hectic. I haven't been knocking off on time, and I can't wait for J&B to faster come in have lunch together with me! Hahaha. But so far I still have nothing against what I've been doing for the past 2 days other than having to wear a mask =X Bah! And be warned that i've been doing nothing glamorous, but am contented with it coz I kind of believe all these menial stuff needs to be done first to understand the full operations of the clinic. Besides, I think i've learnt alot more in the past 2 days than the past 2 months! =X Hah. I think I know the EXACT reason why. But I shall save it for gossip, not here.

Lalala~

It's a really interesting experience! I think my biggest takeaway today would be how parents make a hell LOT of difference. Yes.
Moral of the story: Don't have a kid if you're not ready.

And you know what the different therapists are like after awhile. Hmmmm!

Ha. I'm typing very carefully and missing out a lot of details. Oh well! I'm glad I went on this eye-opening intern! =)

2 comments:

  1. hahax..glad u love u intern! hopefully mine will be great too!! but ive to eat lunch on my own! sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also lorrrrr. for the past 2 days! today then got smby eat with me. hah. maybe ur boss very nice will eat tgt! =)

    ReplyDelete