Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love my intern!

I think i'm learning alot everyday! =)

Not like i'm given some majorly important thing to do or what lah. Most of the time I do lots of clinical admin, and I just started sitting into sessions more this week. And it's really very eye-opening! I really learnt many many things that could never be learnt in the textbooks! Clinical work is really so different compared to the textbooks and the research! =) Although i don't deny, and all the more recognise the importance of knowing your textbook facts well too! Even if I don't sit in, I gain more knowledge just by talking to more professionals! =) And no denying I do lots of random stuff like bulletin boards and stuff. But many little things like these actually increases my understanding of how things work in a clinic! Haha. Optimistic hor. =P

Yay! They should have done this earlier! Then I would have felt more enthu about my textbooks. Hahaha. Fakeeeeeeeeeee. I would just be as lazy even if I knew all this earlier. It's just me to fall asleep at the sight of textbooks. HAH!

=X

Ok, not exactly something to be proud of huh. Hahaha.

There's somebody weird at work who upsets my schema of 'clearing up'!! Hahaha.

PLUS. Macbooks major piss me off!! I have to bring my stuff to the macbook to get them printed out. And all my nice nice fonts turn ugly coz the macbook don't have that font!! -_-''' And it doesn't help that I bring my stuff 5 stories down to get them printed, and end up standing in front of the damn Macbook editing all my fonts. Grrrrrrrr!

Oh welllllllllll! O_O

Anyways, I'm so happy Jul joined me! =D and BB's coming in next wk too. Woot! So happening! Gonna gang up with Jul bully him. Wheeeet! hahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment