Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So near yet so far!

I can see the end...not!!

Waiting for 6 days to take an elective paper is such a torture!

I've been deliberately wasting a lot of time, so that I won't finish studying so fast and end up forgetting everything! -_-''' And after wasting so much time, I am still not lagging in my studying schedule! Faints.

If only I had that much time to study for my CORES too! Sigh.

I am so lazy to make a to-do list for after exams! Hahaha. Oh well. My main priority is to spend more more MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE time with lovely! Haha. And wanna meet up with the other cliques too. And I don't think I can line up too many activities this coming hols anyway. Too many things to do, and too many things cropping up.

Just thinking about my hols wanna freak me out already. Don't know how I'm gonna cope with the big thing thrown on me just like that. Sigh. =( Uber sad. Ah well, but I promised not to brood over it for now. SO....well!

=]

Okay. Shall go slack and call my lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Whom we both missed Free Cone Day and ended up with a not-very-nice Starbucks Dark Berry Mocha Frap. O_O

Tchao!

2 comments:

  1. ting ting jiayou! =)i miss the free cone day every year somehow. why doesnt jp have a ben and jerry so that i can collect free cones =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i even more qi lor! when pasir ris open b&j i was staying in hall studying for exams. when i'm studying at home for exams, the pasir ris b&j close down liao!!! *faints!!!*

    ReplyDelete