Friday, April 17, 2009

Cancer of the Soul!

Okay, I decided I couldn't stand the screwed up layout anymore. Even if there's a nice song playing in the background! Hahaha.

This shall be temporary until I feel good enough to do something nicer about it.

Hah.

French and Trauma are down!! French got everybody traumatised!! I suffered from ASD after that!
1) Avoidance/Numbing phenomena - I don't want to take French Level 4 anymore!!
2) Re-experiencing phenomena - I couldn't sleep at night and kept dreaming about French sentences! I even dreamt about French when I dozed off in the train! I even dreamt about Gumert (i don't know why of all people) talking to me in French after I returned from my Trauma paper and took a nap! OMG. It's eating my soul! FRENCH IS CANCER OF MY SOUL!!!! >=(
3) Hyperarousal - Ok I just realised there's no signs of hyperarousal at all. hahahaha! Yay. I'm free from the cancer of the soul!! -_-''''''''

And we saw Fred after Trauma paper! Hahaha. Crapped abit with him and tsk tsk-ed him for setting such a literally handbreaking paper. Lol. Quite sad that there's no more of his courses to take though. Although it certainly means we don't have to go blind anymore =D Grandpapa Fred rocks!!

I'm suffering from a Technological Disaster by the way. Printer down. Hp down. Lappie went on strike and showed me the blue screen yesterday! !@$%^!^$%^* Seriously gonna reformat it after exams. After delaying it for so long! =X Haha of coz I won't be the one doing the reformatting =P *smug look* wahahah!

Okay. So two papers are down and my last paper (Spanish) is like 6 days away! O_O Ya, that's why I'm slacking now ma. Haha. And I still ain't used to the new blog layout!! O_O

3 comments:

  1. i like your old one!! why your tagboard disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i also like that one! I have no idea where it went to, and how to put it back in! This is so not-pink =X

    This layout works in a different way from the old one. I don't know how to add in the tagboard as a widget! =X

    Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stephie3:15 AM

    hahah ya i'm shocked that there's no pink.
    i think ur french entry v funny. u noe, i left early for my french lvl3 exam, maybe that's why i wasn't traumatized. hahah u shld have tried it. lolx jkjk!

    ReplyDelete