Sunday, March 08, 2009

amidst my extreme busy schedule and workload, it was a well weekend spent, with the WSC swim meet gone well on Saturday, and today feeling more relieved after i visited somebody whom i've been worried about for weeks.

i shall try to reduce all the complains and grumbles about my workload, since most of them are self-administered. using the whatever little time i have, i hope i cope well and don't fall sick again *CHOY* during exams.

ahhhh. if you're trouble, please avoid me. i've enough of them for now O_O

hahaa sounded so anti-social.

and did i mention i love having S at intern! =) and thank you BB for getting me unstuck from the boring place u-know-where! lol.

okay, i've gotta go back to my mountain pile of work! jiayou, peeps! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment