Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ok, i've been too busy to blog! =X

Erm, and i can't seem to tag my own board! =X Is something wrong with it? Can somebody please try to tag? If still can't tag, maybe i'll change a new one le. Heh.

Oh, for those who are curious, my internship's at this developmental/paediatric clinic at Turf City Mall O_O it's super far away from my house la! So i'm gonna die travelling and getting caught in jams when my intern starts. Hahah. Still, i'm not grumbling, coz i'm happy enough to get something so close to what i'm interested in! =) And of coz, there's bearbear and julyn to work together with me! WHEEEEE!! =D And erms, we could shop in Giant during lunch? *winces* since there's no civilisation nearby. Hah.

Okay enough of my nonsense! Aha.

Ytd, i overheard a weird conversation going on in the lift between 3 teenagers! They all looked about Sec 4 to JC age. And this is what amazed me:

[They walked into the lift..]
Girl1: Work part-time leh?
Girl2: Very low pay leh..
Boy: Ya la. Only a few hundred bucks. Work full time better la.
Girl1: Full time how much?
Boy: At least got over a thousand per month lor.
Girl1: Wow. Got so much meh?
Boy: Of course la. And next time after you graduate come out work, pay even higher lor. Like at least 2 to 3k a month..
Girls1&2: Wow...
Boy: But for me, I'm going to earn at least 10k a month after i grad!
Girl1: Wah! What you going to do?
Boy: I have no idea la!
Girl2: Huh. You want to earn 10k a month but you don't know what you're going to do?
Boy: Ya la. Why not? My dad sits there and basically does nothing, but he gets 15k a month what. Why cannot?
Girl1: Wah. What does your dad do?
Boy: I duno. Probably some manager or something i think... Whatever la.
[They walks out of the lift...]

O_O

If my son talks like that in future, i'll just cut off all his allowance and ask him go look for 10k to spend himself. What the nerve! What is he thinking man!! And whatever does his dad tells him! Omg. Totally can't believe it lah. And i pray to bits the 2 girls doesn't start adopting his thinking as well! O_O

Ah well.

I think i've been seeing alot of spoilt brats recently @_@

Ok, i shall not dampen my very good mood now.

...

VDAY IS COMING!!! ^^

Hahhaa. Ok. I should go back to my very annoying stats homework. =( Talk about not dampening the mood. Hai!

No comments:

Post a Comment