Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is the typical bo liao tag thing i used to always do when i get bored of mugging exams. Hahaha. And since somebody tagged me, i shall do. But i'm not tagging anybody. Just do if you want ba. =)

*

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1) Toolbox is my lovely!

2) My deardear is Toolbox.

3) My darling calls himself Tan Hong Ming.

4) I think I love a Tan Hong Ming.

5) I left my Spanish books with Tan Hong Ming =(

6) I want to marry my deardear!

7) I think i should move on to something other than the love of my life.

8) J'aime les champignons! =D

9) I'm taking French Level 3 with Charlene!

10) I'm taking Spanish Level 1!

11) I secretly pretend i'm not supposed to be doing developmental lab research now.

12) I do not like a particular tutee of mine! And thinking of tuition makes me sick now.

13) I hope to bits my attachment gets settled soon!

14) My besties are mabbie and the gungun.

15) Mabbie & electrons are like forever friends since 8 years ago! =)

16) Gungun likes to irritate me. I've henceforth obtained a PhD in Denfence of the Dark Gungun.

17) My time management and self-discipline sucks sucks sucks!

18) I secretly think, to the avid protests of many, that my sense of direction has improved by leaps and bounds! ;)

19) I think i'm becoming hooked to shopping/window-shopping nowadays.

20) I love the BonitoChico Draped Navy Blue Frock to bits, but it's never coming back again! =(

21) I've been thinking recently that I want and I need a watch after all these years of doing without one.

22) Oh la la! It's midnight already! =O

23) I got a very sweet surprise from my lovely ytd! =D

24) I think i'll go crazy doing lit reviews and reading doing stats this sem

25) Getting to know and getting attached to my lovely is cross my heart, the most beautiful and loveliest thing that ever happened in my life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment