Thursday, January 08, 2009

All my favourite psych profs this sem!

Today's lessons were boring though. Fall asleep during a supposedly very interesting lesson. Hahaa coz he was super long winded as usual!

Stats was a little dry too, but i think it'll get better after the foundations are cleared =)

Now i know wednesday might possibly be my longest and most boring day! =X

I finally settled for french level 3 and spanish level 1.

I look at the spanish textbook i think i'm gonna die!

I look at all my course outlines and i wonder how i'm gonna survive this semester.

I am officially in panic mood with regards to internship! I think it's time i start spamming. Haha.


Happy belated birthday, meimei! =) Although Prima Deli thinks you look like 27, you'll still be our meimei forever! Hahaha! Upload your photos when i'm free~ Hopefully got more unglam ones! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment