Monday, December 29, 2008

was floating about my results until i claculated today morning and realised it's still not good enough to pull up my miserable CGPA! =X

ahhhh wellll.

all i can say is that the improvement is remarkable enough from last sem. so i shall just be contented! =)

i shall not let ppl grumbling about their B+s depress me. i'm very happy with my B+s! hahaa. and i shall not let comments like "i don't know whether i should take level 400 stats or not coz my level 300 stats did not get A" get to me either. or else i won't be able to take any mods next sem liao o_O

haha. different ppl get contented with different things. when you start low, you have space for improvement and happiness. when you are at the highest already, you have a greater probability to get upset over what the average will be happy about.

yes. that is how i get by being at the bottom of the cohort all my years of studying! -_-''' hahahahaa

okayyyy. what i should do now is pray and make sure it's not the once-a-year phenomenon. you know the sort you always do well for the 1st sem, and completely flop your 2nd sem?

BWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment