Sunday, December 21, 2008

Righhhhhhhht. Chalet is overrrrrrrrrrrr!! =) It was boring but fun. Haha. Coz we realised Downtown East is a very boring place to hang out at. When I reached home my gorgor asked me "there so boring you can stay 2 nights ar?" Hahahaa. Well, it was fun coz there was deardear with me!! =D Hahaha. Relieves 90% of the boredom! Lalala~

Alright. I was being plain biased. Hahaha.

Anyway, we didn't do much. Used up the free tix to Escape and Wild Wild Wet, watched Ip Mun (very nice!), went to the beach, watched DVD, blahblahblah. Just enjoyed being with each other and seeing each other 24hours a day for erm, 3 days? Heheh.

But then poor deardear fall sick, and was uber xin ku. Became a little feverish on the second night, so we just stayed in and watched tv take medicine. =X Then it became a full blown fever with throat infection by the time he reached home on friday and we took him to the doc on saturday. *pat pat* deardear. So poor thing! =( Thankfully, he's better now le! Can talk louder than ytd! Hahaha. And me, well, i'm still recovering from my flu too =X Hahaha. I tried to sing but zhao sia~ Ooops! Hehe.

Oh well. Anyway, deardear bought stuff like bangle and some giap-hair thingy back from Genting for me! Heheh. I'm so amazed he could even buy something for me back from there! Hahaha. But his family all say quite alot of things to shop there leh~ =O Okay, maybe it's been too long since i've been there. I ought to go when it isn't raining and no competitions and such. So that I can finally go to the theme park! *sulks at the past 2 failed attempt to play at Genting* Hahah.

Oh, and on Wednesday morning, before our chalet, I gave deardear the photo album i made for him for our 1st year anniversary! ^^

Here's a sneak of the cover page!



Hahaha I was damn excited when I finally finished the cover page coz it took HOURS! Don't see it looks so simple.. the 'anniversary' must tear and glue the crepe paper one by one de! And the rest...well, it suffices to say that one should never underestimate the tediousness of using double-sided tape! Hahhaaa. Anyway, whether you think it's nice or not, deardear and i both love it!! =D Muahaha. He has to say he loves it what. And I was so excited and can't show deardear yet when I finished it, so I went to MMS it to mabbie! Wahahha. Super dumb! =P Oh, and the rest of the album I didn't take photo le.. Hahah. But it was quite thick eventually, like more than 30 pages I think. Heheh.

Lalalaaaa~ So happy happy happyyyyyyyy!! =D

Deardear faster get well soon! I'm looking forward to xmas!! =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment