Sunday, December 14, 2008

A little late, but i'm just back from malaysia! =X

Happy 1 year anniversary, deardear!!! =D

*pops fireworks!!*

Yay! Thanks for the very very happy past year! I've had some of the happiest times of my life with you walking along beside me! =) And I've stood strong and infallible throughout the difficult times with you by my side as well! =) Yuan lai Deardear jiu shi wo de miracle potion!! =O Hahahaa. Yay! *happy girl!* =) Haha, and last year this time we were happily recounting what happened in the previous 2 months! Lol.

*jumps around happily* Thank you thank you and thank you my lovely Deardear for being so lovely! =) And understanding! =) And caring! =) And nice! =) And just being perfect!! =D The road hasn't always been smooth, but we managed to smoothed it out together anyway, because I have a wonderful boyfriend!! *Hohoho-s loudly* =X Thank you deardear!! You rock!! =D

*jumps away happily* =D

No comments:

Post a Comment