Wednesday, November 05, 2008

i think Reb should learn from Rin. i've been suffering too many bouts of getting my intrinsic motivation killed this semester. Rin was nicer though. He gave time to rebound from the depression. Reb is terrbile, she allows...ONE week. Yea, maybe one week plus 2 little pathetic days.

Sigh.

No point talking about unfairness here, although i have much to grumble about that. Happens that everytime i try my best, i only get my desired grade 10% of the time. Thanks to the 90% geniuses who makes up the rest of the cohort. Yea, i shall stop harping.

Haven't been in very tip top form for revisions these few days. Beats me why. Getting back more grades definitely doesn't help. PMS is obviously not helping neither.

My study and sleep times are getting all messed up. Sleeping time ranges from 10.30pm to 3am. o_O How to study like that!?

The only subjects that seem easier to study are french and stats. Haha. No idea why. Studying french always make me wanna continue on and on to the next level. Although i'm actually quite horrible at it =X And stats just seems so beautiful all of a sudden, especially more so after we did the project report. Rocks~ I refuse to read Yammie's blog entry about stats exam. Hahahahaha.

Speaking of stats project, it's one of the happiest projects i've done in NTU. No idea why~ It's super ironic. It was my most worrying project group when it was initially formed. For one thing, i don't believe 6 ppl is an optimum project group size. And for another, the ppl i'd be working with were not the usual clique of ppl (except xian of coz, who i am just blatantly pseudo-sick of). But it turned out to be great after all! =) We had a diverse mix of crap, brains, motivators, naggy ppl (no credit for guessing who correctly). Coupled with lots of noise and drama while doing the report, and surprisingly breezing the consultation through probably boosted our confidence a tad more. Ahhhh~ Am so happy! This turned out to be one of the nicest groups i ever worked with! =) =) =) And i'm so proud of our efficiency! Wheeeee! Felt so amazed, though shagged by the end of Friday. That was like the longest project meeting I ever had! Hahhaa. Oh wellllllls. I can only pray hard now that Rin loves what we did too~ =] And i'm so thankful i'm not getting back any more grades before my exams! *phew*

Jiayou ppl! And stop forwarding me smses about exams being cancelled! -_-''' I've received that sms duno how many times today already. Spend your time studying lah! Lol. Good luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment