Saturday, November 08, 2008

As I was reading up on Anorexia Nervosa, there was this study on the Singapore cases, and I spotted the lowest BMI as 10.2.

Siao! I thought. And on impulse, decided to take out the very intimidating weighing scale. And so i shrieked in alarm at the 2kg increase in weight since god-knows-how-many-months-ago.

Panicking, I fished out the calculator and started calculating my BMI too. And checking against the guidelines provided,

27.5 and above = High Risk
23 - 27.4 = Moderate Risk
18.5 - 22.9 = Low Risk (Healthy range)
Below 18.5 = Risk of nutritional deficiency diseases and osteoporosis


*ahems*

Yes, it's time I start drinking Anlene Concentrate too! *scrunches up face in disgust* But then, it's ok! it's exam time! So i've been drinking lots of late night milo and eating cheese biscuits! Hahaha~ So maybe by end of exams, I don't have to go buy Anlene Concentrate already! Nyahaha.


Oh, and did i mentioned? I've been crowned Queen of Random!

No comments:

Post a Comment