Friday, November 21, 2008

Anyway, you can all scold me for blogging for the 3rd time of the day already, when I still have a paper on Monday! =X

But i shall break until after dinner than study! (May dinner never come! =X)

Haha. And after all the goo gah about timetabling, and when I finally got bored of looking at the endless taiwan bag spree, I blog! -_-'''

Finally realising I've been a bad girl, not focusing on my studies after stats, I took the half as draconian a measure yesterday to tuck my laptop safely away from civilisation (Thong, 2008), and into the cupboard, so that I could study for my paper today!

Ah, it was better late than never. But it wasn't much help, coz there was too much stuff to remember!! =X And so the blurness during my paper today. Not only, did I answered part of my essay question completely wrongly, I pulled a totally 前无古人 后无来者 stunt today!

I brought my ring file with me today when I went to school. You know, the usual last minute of cramming information while on the train, and waiting to go into the exam hall. Then, finally getting sick of cramming info just before stepping into the exam hall, I started taking out my pencil case, jacket blahblahblah, dumped my bag on the floor, and went in. After walking for centuries, I finally found my table safely at the very very back of the hall. So I started unloading my water bottle, pencil case, matric card, blah blah blah, onto the table. And it took me awhile to realise I was actually unloading my FILE onto the table. Omg! Stunned. I was so horrified that it was less than 5 minutes away from "You may now turn over the paper", and I was holding my file full of notes IN the exam hall!!! O_O Needless to say, I ran down the long long long (remember, my seat was at the back?) row (or column?) of chairs to get out of the hall, file flailing in my hand. And as I ran, the chief invigilator went "Please make sure you do not have any other notes and papers with you". And as I reached the door, the invigilator there asked "What did you forgot to bring in?" And I was like "Erm, I brought my file in". And he stared at me like I was mad. And I hastily ran out to dump my file. Then ran all the way back into my seat, panting like mad. I think it was the first time I ran like, 200m in an exam hall. And it was like 1 minute away from start of the paper. And I started to take out my stationery and stuff, and in a frenzy, sent my matric card and eraser flying around. -_-'''

Yes, I miraculously managed to finally smoothly start writing my name on the OMS, before 9am.

-_-'''

Crazy girl. Stop being blur, for goodness sake!

***

Oh well, jy hh went Pizza Hut to celebrate the end of THEIR exams after that. And Yam and Xian sadly tagged along to dui themselves. Hahahaa. I was not so silly to go dui myself. So I went to meet deardear at IMM instead! Haha. Yay~ Ate Subway! Haha. It's nothing fantastic, but we were still very happy! Coz very long never share foot-long with each other le -_-''' Hahahaa! Wheeeeeeeee~ I love eating with deardear!! Actually I love doing everything with deardear~ -_-''' Hahaaa!

No no no. Actually,

I LOVE MY DEARDEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ^^

*hops around happily* ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment