Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CLICK HERE!! http://letmebatheinpeace.wordpress.com/


YAY! It's finally done! Featuring my HP320 Behavior Modification Project... *TA-DAH!!* =) Ok, so basically we were supposed to design a self-control program to reduce/eliminate an undesirable behavior of our own. So i have chosen to reduce my time taken to bathe! Hahaa. How aptly bimbotic of me right. =X

Ok, so please do support me [my prof will be watching!! O_O], and leave some constructive comments (in proper English, please)! hahaa. it's ok if you have no comments, can just take a look for reference in case you decide you want to reduce your bathing time, sleeping time, PSP playing time, etc.. in future, and need some tips. hahahaha.

tchao!

*happy belated 10 months to us! happy belated 75 months to jul&cy! happy 3 months to stephie&feng!* hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment