Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yay! My new hp finally arrived! And i took more than 1 or 2 hours transferring my contacts over. *faints* And it's touch screen! Wahaha. I didn't even know before that =X Gotta get used to the keypad though. Abit small. Oh and the camera left me so awestruck! Haha, but gorgor thinks i'm just being sua ku =X

Anyways, i haven't finished exploring. Letting it charge overnight now. Hee. Tmr come home then explore liao. Lalala~ HAPPY! ^^

*

Oh, and huiyu ernie me went for klunch ytd! WHEE! finally after so long!! haha. was quite fun, although we didn't jump around. Haha. It was more the leng jing type of fun. And it was very funny.. hahaha. Sadly, though, we forgot to CAMWHORE!!! =(

Yay. that reminds me. I shall find ppl to camwhore with me tmr with the new hp! nyahaha. Camwhore reminds me of BERT btw. Lol. Quick come back from Darwin, and we'll engage in your fav hobby at Kuishinbo! =)

Lalala~ Did i mentioned i miss my Lulu? *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment