Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i had the most horrible dental visit of my life today!

i've had fillings done, teeth pulled out, injections to the gum, etc etc... but i always thought i was a brave girl who merely winced at the disgusting metal running through and hitting against my teeth, needles being sunk into my gum, and water and other such metallic-tasting, revolting liquids being sprayed all around my mouth.

but i had my worst dental nightmare ever today. he dug mercilessly in between the crevices, and into my gums, sprayed horrible stinging liquid all about my mouth without any warning, and sprayed and pressed more horrible bits of whatevers all around my mouth and hard against my teeth til they hurt like hell, shoved the metal thing all around my mouth without caution that i felt my tongue and sides of the mouth were being slightly sucked in by it, and had to pull them away from it myself. and no, he didn't stop when i grimmaced in pain, gripped my own fingers tight, and started tearing.

no, i didn't had to grip anything before, and i certainly have never teared during a visit to the dentist ever before. i daresay in my more than 10years worth of visit to the dentists, i've never met such a rough and anyhow-clean dentist. seriously, no matter how much i hate going to the dentist, my teeth always feel much cleaner and on better form after a trip there. but today, was the first time my teeth feel worse after a visit; like it had been randomly dug at and shoved in with bits of stuff every other tooth.


i am so boycotting that dentist!

and having phobias of dentists for quite awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment