Friday, July 11, 2008

finally got reunited with my darling bobo again ytd nite. hahaa so happy~~ ^^

went for wsc, and there were only me her alvis yx. wahaha~ cool hor. admittedly, i haven't been there for the last two months and only turned up last night coz of bobo =X hahaa. but being there made me happy! the boys that were there the last time we went have mostly been 'released' already..and even one of the not so fast released de also got transferred to another better blk liao! feel quite happy for them =) new batch of boys were quite easy to handle and nice too :) i have so much more to say about them but am bounded by the usual procedural stuff.. =X yups, shall keep everything to myself. haha. but i must say, bobo is off to a good start taking over! i think she's very responsible and does her part very well! =) jiayou bobo!!

met up with mabbie at tm after my testing as well, and just walked around abit, sat down to chat abit and blah. haha we went into Face Shop, and i wanted to buy eyeliner and eyeshadow. but mabbie had the member card for further discount, and didn't bring it with her. so i took some time nicely doing up my eyes with my eyeshadow, and left the shop with made-up eyes, but without buying anything! -_-''' haha felt quite bad but bwah! will go back another day with the member card ma! =X

met up with deardear as well! for dinner after his work and before my wsc, and he waited for me to go home together too! ^^



[edited coz too personal after this]

No comments:

Post a Comment