Thursday, June 05, 2008

this entry was due for many many many hours liao! haha

firstly, good news is i'm gonna stay alive!!! yay! hehe. =)

secondly, bad news is my results are a record-breaking lan!!! bwah. it's the worst in 2yrs!!! =(( but i'm more greatful to be alive, plus the lame excuse of my falling sick during exams and too many subjects to cope, so i guess i'll just work harder and not be smart alec to take 6subs again next sem. haha at this rate i duneed to take positive psychology liao!! =p

thirdly, subjects and timetable are out!! haha psych mods are very interesting this coming sem! there's positive psych, forensic psych, trauma psych, primate psychology etc etc.. but those i want don't seem to be fitting into my timetable well coz i dun wanna sacrifice 1.5h of my friday~~ i've learnt the hard way and shall leave it as a free day! yay!! =)

okay, i have no more announcements!

Away to chat! *grins*


HELLO DEARDEAR I LOVE YOU!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment