Friday, April 25, 2008

i dun like cog devt!! =( i duno it's the subj or just the txtbk..i got very very short attn span for it! and i keep dreading opening the book..and when i open it i dread reading it..and when i read it i keep hoping it will finish..but it always takes me so long to complete it.. so long that i think the time spent on one chapter of it allows me to complete two or three chapts of other txtbks!! -grumpy face-

but i swear i love children and learning abt development! but why is this just so hard!! =( ok, maybe cognition ain't exactly my no. 1 love, but it's development!! development is suppose to leave me feeling awed and amazed! but this book leaves me with lots and lots of microsleeps!! =((


i found a new love... VIWAWA ! but im not supposed to get hooked on it now!! =XX

a friend (dotty!) msg me today.. he's starting sch on coming monday!! WAH. im so happy that im starting my hols next wk!! hahaha.. suay guy.. all the rest of the schs go on hols he start sch. lol.

anyway, i feel so wow-ed by qiqi just looking at her hols schedule! hahaha. i feel so empty compared to her.. and im starting to regret not registering for special sem!! =X ok, let's list out my pathetic list of post-exams plan...

- celebrate The Boyfriend's birthday while everybody's having a labourless day.. hahaha! but im quite excited about it though still a lil' lost.. aha.
- go for RA interview and hopefully get it, though i don't feel particularly hopeful..
- look for tuition!
- look for part-time job if i get the RA!
- look for full-time job if i don't get the RA!
- email ros to get myself back into SAAC again in July if im not working full-time. i really miss going there so much!! i think i feel quite empty this sem.. as in i don't feel like im doing anything meaningful and enjoyable. i just feel...busy w/o a real purpose. i really miss the contented and calm feeling i get working with the kids. it's no doubt challenging but at least i feel happy after everything..esp when the kids recognise or acknowledge me! =) it's not sth i feel when i look.at.monkeys. haha.. i think i really love being ard kids. =)
- save alot alot of money, and stop going out so often and spending so much!
- watch HEROES. *grins*
- play Viwawa! *winks*
- do sth MEANINGFUL like i.duno.wad.

i think i've seriously reached a point of my life where i feel uncomfortable if i don't do sth meaningful or sth i really enjoy. hmmm. i duno if that's good or bad either. i just dowan to waste my time away slacking or playing. yes, i want to have fun.. but i think i should do sth else useful at the same time while i play. or else i'll just be wasting my life away!

hmmm.

and im pretty sad i can't go Redang with the manics or HK with my darling electrons. this shall serve as a lesson and reminder that i really ought to curb my spending urge, and always save up for a rainy day! -looks up at the cats and dogs falling on me- -shakes head-

alright alright. i really ought to go back to The Book.

jiayou ppl! hols are two papers away! *weak smile*

tchao! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment