Saturday, March 22, 2008

i cant believe how frequently im not blogging! this place is turning into some haunted ville. urrgh.

things are pretty much the same here i guess. time's passing too fast, work's coming in too fast, yet the only constant is my speed of a snail.

brief updates include
- im picking up pretty slowly and getting vexed, but still remaining cheerful.
- bio psy presentation was surprisingly better than expected. in fact, it was so good that we all came out happy and relieved! (:
- this is my 6th day getting by without any caffeine.
- since this is my first week for a long long while without any tests at all, ive been making myself slp for at least 5-7hrs everyday! =)
[some study i read from my biopsy tb showed that ppl who slp 5-7hrs/day (esp. 7hrs!) lived the longest, while ppl who slpt less than that or 8, 9, esp. 10&above hrs/day died the earliest! so if you're slping alot, pls stop slping so much!! turns out the slp-deprieved me is the most normal! *grins*]
- im stuck in school again for the long wkend, until nxt wk. no, im not being sick, i just get overwhelmed by reports, papers, and quizzes resuming again next wk.
- i got so overdosed with research and journal articles the whole of ytd, that i spent 15min just sitting on the bed stoning with my ipod, and doing 100 situps and lots of toning exercises after that.
- i hate useless induction cookers that take me an hour to cook my macaroni&cheese and instant noodles.
- personal msg to Ah Gong: 3 weeks left to exams!
- xian and i will be spending our hols helping our evo psy prof do his research! *grins* means we'll be interacting with MONKEYS. no kidding. hahaa! cool ba? i realise xian is my kah kee for doing stuff like that. first SAAC, now this! lol. yay! i love my kah kee!! *grins* and i know my darling bobo is away for her spring break, but just for shuang purposes - we're doing RA for your *GORGEOUS BLUE EYES!!* ^^

turns out my brief updates weren't very brief. hahaa. cheer up, fellow muggers! at least your papers don't start on the first day, and end on the last! *smiles stiffly* and the rest of the darlings, take care whatever you're doing! i miss ya all! drop by more often and disturb me even when i don't blog ok! =p

--> special personal thank you cum appreciation msg to xianxian:
thanks for being such a good friend and interrogating toolbox to find out if he's good first before introducing him proper to me! and thanks for being so happy for me when you see him being nice to me too! *hugs* im happy to see you and ss happy and sweet too! heh. and im especially happy to see you too! (except when we're in lwn/trex) wahaha. and bu yao pain yi le ss, demand a TREE from him! nyahaha. i love you, girl! thanks so much for being such a good friend =) *bounces up to xian happily and envelopes her with a huge hug!* let the mugging begin!! =X

tchao!

No comments:

Post a Comment