Saturday, January 12, 2008

things are alrdy starting to spin out of control, and it's only the FIRST WEEK of sch!! =(

and i keep telling myself - it's only the first wk of sch, stop stressing out yourself like that; enjoy more and play while you still can afford to do so. and i go *blink* and the week just zoomed past, and before i know it, i've landed myself with a load of crazy lecturers and an equally crazy amt of workload.

i have like a great deal of boring txtbk chapts and pages and pages of articles screaming at me to read them. and i can't believe we have to watch and be quizzed on videos, like fortnightly!! and the only person who probably doesn't have a problem with this is dear, who appears to enjoy reading my txtbks -_-''' hahaa. he seriously amuses me.

and to top it all up, i actually put up with jul's crazy idea to study at LWN on the FIRST WK OF SCH. wth. we are all going nuts. i don't have a life!! (yea, all i have is txtbks and articles.)

sigh.

and after listening to so many ppl stressing me up about not being able to clear my AUs in time for FYP, and after being overwhelmed by my love for french when i looked at the french notes, i finally decided to go ahead and take my 6subjs for this sem. that is like a freaking 21AUs and i can't even afford to s/u a single one of them! i think my hair is gonna turn a full-fledged white after 30th Apr. and i forsee ah gong joining me with his balding 22AUs. saya suka babi! hahaaa~

and the worst thing is not being able to get down to starting work. like you know you ought to start, and you're not in the mood to start, and you have a hundred and one leisure activities planned that you no longer can afford the time to accomplish all, and it just plain sucks.

bwahhhhhhhhhh.

on a side note though, it's really nice seeing everyone back in sch again after so long! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment