Monday, October 29, 2007

ok this is so friggin' sian. i excitedly wanted to upload wsc photos but the upload photos function keep hanging! -_-'''

okayyy. so no photos today! sigh.

oh came back early last nite to study at trex room! hahaa. jul came to my room first while i unpacked my stuff and did luandry.. and she came to laugh at me -_-''' seriously i feel like the entertainer of jul and xian. they've been laughing at me since last nite!! =(

ok, so i was queueing to take 199 back to hall last nite, then this guy in front of me fitted my schema of Tooolbox, but i kind of FORGOT wat he looked like!! =X then the guy also looked like he knows me wanna say hi, but he looked at me, and i looked at him, then in the end we both didn't say hi!!! -_-''' hahaha. then we just boarded the bus and sat separately. then i sms xian to tell her she keep laughing =X then she say maybe 1) the person is Toolbox, but since i nv say hi, he also bu hao yi si, 2) the person is not Toolbox, but since i looked at him, he tot maybe he's supposed to know me, so he's searching his mind for a schema that fitted me! -_-''' then she keep laughing at me for not encoding his face despite 12hours of studying with him =(

ok, then today even more gaoxiao.. xian and i were on the way to lec, then we passed this table where a grp of guys were sitting.. then this guy waved at me excitedly, then i waved back also.. then after we walked past the table i asked xian "eah!! tts Toolbox rite!?" then she was like "HUH!? issit?? *looks back at side view of guy* don't look like him leh! he supposed to be having lec now what(with her bf..)!!"
"omg! then who did i waved to!?!?"

-_-'''

omg omg omg. i must have fitted a horribly wrong schema of Toolbox.. i seem to be seeing him EVERYWHERE and the thing is, after seeing so many Toolbox(es), ALL of them might NOT be him!!! -_-'''

*horrified* i've been going around ntu waving to ppl i duno! and the worse thing is ppl who duno me are waving back!!!!!!!!!!! *freaks out*

x_x

sighhhhh...

oh and jul was so funny today.. we were talking abt duno what on the shuttle bus.. then she claims that i keep bullying her(i nv!!).. so when we were alighting from the bus, she turned SO SUDDENLY and exclaimed LOUDLY "stop bullying me la!!".
then i was so stunned, coz she was getting down the steps halfway, and just turned and shouted so abruptly and loudly. hahahahhaaa. so funny!

okay, supposed to go down study.. and i need to bathe first.. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment