Wednesday, September 26, 2007

gungun: then what can u do with a 2nd upper honours when u come out? work at IMH?
ht: uh huh. or maybe prison also can? see how lor.
gungun: so funky. next time i call you i'll go
"hey huiting! wanna have lunch together?"
"ok! come by my place and pick me up lor."
"ok, cya!"
..
"beavan you're going out for lunch?"
"yea, i'm picking up my fren at Changi Prison first"

.................

hahahahaa.

typical example of what i do when i'm rotting at home. anything but study. hahahaa. so i've been mugging out everyday since monday. tut tut. behind my schedule alrdy! :(

jiayou jiayou!

loser hols i'm having as usual.

oh, here's another photo from comex..


the three september babies! :)

zzz.. i oughta be analyzing my old friend Freud.

No comments:

Post a Comment