Friday, June 08, 2007

okayyy. results are out, if you still do not know.. and my results sucked big time. GPA dropped so much that i dropped into the next class of honours, while others' are rising. bleahs! shows how much effort i put in? sheeesh! okay, maybe i can comfort myself by telling myself that the CGPA still maintains at my desired class of honours. right.

and it doesn't help that the person i called to talk to made me feel worse, and couldn't slp for the rest of the night. sheeeesh! but yes, after sitting up on my bed for more than an hour and talking to myself like an idiot, i managed to convince myself that at least you tried very hard to stop making me think of my miserable results. yes, thank you for the effort! (: okay, not like you will be reading this anyway.

***

on a side note, thank you all for mugging together during the tough period of time! thanks for encouraging each other and pushing each other on! esp. the LWN muggers! studying with you guys were great!! and i still wanna do it if i get to stay hall next sem! hehee. "if i get to stay hall next sem" -_-''' so may the hall office have mercy on me, and lemme stay hall next sem so that i can be reunited with my mugger clique! :p

and yes, i vow to work harder next sem. *cross my heart swear* i am so not going to let myself feel this way again. i must must must study harder. pls try not to tempt me with all the play play stuff. and pls try to make me as busy as possible, so that i would panick and study. pls don't drown me with projects again. pls let me stay hall. pls let me take up tuition. pls let me get an intern or RA thingy. pls let me join wsc if i get to stay hall. pls let me get so busy and thus motivated to study. yes, mugger is what i'm gonna turn into next sem! wheeeeeeeeee~

hahahaha~ no sarcasm at all okay. i really meant it when i said i'm gonna mug. i'm NOT going to let my core get such a disgusting grade again. ppl, we shall all jiayou together okay! ^^

oh ya, forgot to congratulate those who got very very good results! hehee. you guys have worked hard and deserved it! yayy! and those who didn't get wad you deemed satisfactory, doesn't mean you didn't work hard enough, it's just the tian shi di li ren he wrong.. hahaha~ it's alright guys! whether we did well or didn't do well, we shall all continue working hard together next sem alright?! ^^ yes! pls believe that hard work DOES pay off! it's just a matter of time! :) jiayou jiayou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment