Sunday, June 10, 2007

ARGH! tagged by wluek!! wluekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. some silly one day job tt isn't even worth mentioning
2. LEGO FAIR!!! -dances around gleefully-
3. data entry @ SP. zzz..
4. some call centre thingy in sch. and i haven't gotten my pay after 2months!! hello?!

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
-none in particular as long as they are not Rumour Has It and American Haunting-

Four places I've been on vacation:
-malaysia malaysia malaysia-
hahaa~
-china!

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. XIAO LONG BAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I WANT 'EM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW)
2. mummy's soups! (:
3. mummy's dumplings!! haha coz i jus ate them today..
4. okay can't think of anything else for now le.
-retreats to one corner with my xiaolongbao withdrawal syndrome-

Four places I would like to visit:
In the near near future...probably...
1. FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. HK + Taiwan!
3. Redang!!
4. Egypt!
and Japan/Korea.
and South Africa.
and NZ.
and the list goes on.. (pls gimme a rich husband)

Four most overused words:
1. BBBBBBBWAH! (SC)
2. hahaa
3. whatever~
4. huh??

Four gadgets that I have:
1. hp! necessity!! nyahahaa~
2. lappie!
3. ipod nano? hehh
4. uhhhhh... dvd recorder?! hahaha is tt considered?

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. many many hk dramas!
2. xing fu shuang ren chuang! hahahaa~
ehhhh.. i suddenly got mental block!! -bleah!-

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. mabbieeeee
2. ernieeeeee
3. gunnieeeee
4. yammieeeee
HAHAHAAA!

alright. backkk to french!

No comments:

Post a Comment